Our Promise To You
- We only use, and will continue to only use recyclable, renewable, and/or biodegradable materials - All of the materials we work with are made from 100% cotton. We do not use Synthetics materials, such as Nylon, Polyester and Acrylic. Any fabrics that are not made from cotton, are recycled fabrics.
- Eco Friendly Vendors - We continue to source locally within the U.K. from Eco friendly vendors. If we have to order from overseas, we ensure that they operate in Fair Trade. As the textiles industry is one of the largest polluters of freshwater, we choose to work with manufacturers that prioritise sustainability and focus on the reduction of water waste.
- Eco Friendly Packaging - All of our packaging materials are recyclable and plastic free. We will continue ship our packages in the smallest possible packaging, with the aim to change all of materials to those that can either be planted or composted.
- Paperless - We continue to reduce the amount of paper used and if paper is required with no other option, recycled paper is used.
- Zero Waste to Landfill - We have a 0 waste to landfill policy and all materials are used or recycled.
- Charitable contributions - We will continue to support charitable organisations that plays an active role in conversation, such as reforestation.
- Energy - We continue to monitor the energy we use and are awaiting a smart meter instillation.
- Reducing our Carbon footprint - We keep unnecessary travelling to a minimum, try to source our materials from local vendors and compost (where possible).
Please feel free to contact us if you would like any more information on our Sustainable Promises.